Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We got Snow!!





Last night at about 11:20 Geno woke me up very excited because it was snowing. I go out side and this is what I saw. Ok for all you people up north who are laughing at me right now, this is a BIG deal for me. I never get to see snow! And sure theres not even 1/16 of an inch, but it is still snow. It lasted a whole 15 or 20 minutes and started back to the freezing rain, but I got pictures for the kids. We did try to wake them up, they could be late for school to see snow.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!! I'm a little jealous of the snow, but not of the cold weather! hahaha The low 50's in AZ is cold enough for me right now!

Andrea said...

Lovin' your Christmas songs! Ben's fave is the hippopotamus for Christmas! LOL