Today was a great Christmas! We actually got to have a white Christmas! Not the fluffy, sparkley snow but still snow. The kids have spent most of the day out side in it.
Pretty snow {and COLD}!!! Love the snow angels & your cute little snow bunnies!
I'm glad your package finally arrived there! Sorry it's so late! The big chocolate treats in the little box are the dark chocolate honeycomb candies I told you about. Mmmm. Hope you like. I wanted to add more treats, but I didn't get to my baking til late, so couldn't add any of my stuff. Maybe another time!
2 comments:
Bet you're LOVING it. have fun. Miss you.
Pretty snow {and COLD}!!! Love the snow angels & your cute little snow bunnies!
I'm glad your package finally arrived there! Sorry it's so late! The big chocolate treats in the little box are the dark chocolate honeycomb candies I told you about. Mmmm. Hope you like. I wanted to add more treats, but I didn't get to my baking til late, so couldn't add any of my stuff. Maybe another time!
Bet y'all are having a super FUN time!
Call me when you get home! :)
Post a Comment