Last night the kids and I went to see the Trail of lights with a friend and her 2 boys. It was the warmest it has ever been for this annual event. I think the temp was around 68. We had lots of fun. We waited for over an hour in the car for a parking spot, so the kids were ful of energy. By the end they were ready for bed.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
The Trail of Lights
Last night the kids and I went to see the Trail of lights with a friend and her 2 boys. It was the warmest it has ever been for this annual event. I think the temp was around 68. We had lots of fun. We waited for over an hour in the car for a parking spot, so the kids were ful of energy. By the end they were ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
are u almost here yet?...or r u here now?
AMAZING lights & pictures! I miss the Trail of Lights! IT was always awesome!!!
But we have the Temple lights here. Those are also STUNNING!
Post a Comment