Monday, December 15, 2008

Cookies




I decided after lots of nagging from Natalie to make suger cookies! I hate making sugar cookies. I don't believe they are not worth the mess and time. But I broke down and did it. Kids had lots of fun and while they were I cleaned the mess up. It wasn't so bad but I will not make it a tradition!

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I can't believe you don't like sugar cookies. They are my favorite thing in the world. Guess they are a ridiculous mess and it's annoying rolling them out so many times. kids look like they are loving it.

Andrea said...

Betty Crocker would be SO PROUD!!! I LOVE sugar cookies with frosting, but it is a big floury mess. I can't make them very often because I want to eat them all. LOL

Kiddos look like they're having FUN!! I need to do my baking next week.