This is taken 12-4-08 at 9:30 when I was changing the bandage. If you look really close you will see the hairs the are really long. That is the area that is swollen and not showing on the picture. It starts at my ankle and goes up about 3 inches above the hole. I will post a picture tomorrow of the healing process, or part of it, it takes a long time.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Staph Fairy #6
This is taken 12-4-08 at 9:30 when I was changing the bandage. If you look really close you will see the hairs the are really long. That is the area that is swollen and not showing on the picture. It starts at my ankle and goes up about 3 inches above the hole. I will post a picture tomorrow of the healing process, or part of it, it takes a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok Ummmm, I think long leg hairs are the least of your worries right now! LOL
((hugs))♥
by the way, on a different topic...
LOVE the new blog background & topper!! I just saw this on alliebrown a few minutes ago! hahaha
Post a Comment