That looks so cool. Now I know what you and mom keep talking about with the web thing. It's awesome. So I'll wait for more pictures. Sorry we got disconected today. Call you later. Love you Good luck with the hairs. Ha now i know what you are talking about.
3 comments:
That looks SO COOL with the black light!!! Ok I NEED to see ALL of the pictures! haha
Did y'all have a good turnout & have a total BLAST?!!!
I just posted pics of the party we went to last night!
Can't stop looking at the pics! LOVE the webs!! Wish we could've played with the web caster while I was there!! NEXT TIME, right?! LOL
That looks so cool. Now I know what you and mom keep talking about with the web thing. It's awesome. So I'll wait for more pictures. Sorry we got disconected today. Call you later. Love you
Good luck with the hairs. Ha now i know what you are talking about.
Post a Comment