I LOVE those flaming cualdrons! I saw them at the Spirit store w/ Ben & told him that you have those! Your potions & shelves look very spooky & cool!!! The webs are so realistic!! I bet everyone was so impressed with all your hard work! Wish I could've been there for the party!
Ok so you can totally breathe now right? Now that the party is over! Enjoy all your fabulous decorations & just chill til you have to hand out candy on Halloween!
I LOVE those flaming cualdrons! I saw them at the Spirit store w/ Ben & told him that you have those! Your potions & shelves look very spooky & cool!!! The webs are so realistic!! I bet everyone was so impressed with all your hard work! Wish I could've been there for the party!
Ok so you can totally breathe now right? Now that the party is over! Enjoy all your fabulous decorations & just chill til you have to hand out candy on Halloween!
So what are your bookshelves made out of? It looks so awesome. You are officially my halloween horror hero. Now you can concentrate on getting rid of your extra hairs. Love you
4 comments:
I LOVE those flaming cualdrons! I saw them at the Spirit store w/ Ben & told him that you have those! Your potions & shelves look very spooky & cool!!! The webs are so realistic!! I bet everyone was so impressed with all your hard work! Wish I could've been there for the party!
Ok so you can totally breathe now right? Now that the party is over! Enjoy all your fabulous decorations & just chill til you have to hand out candy on Halloween!
Hey, did you dress up?
I LOVE those flaming cualdrons! I saw them at the Spirit store w/ Ben & told him that you have those! Your potions & shelves look very spooky & cool!!! The webs are so realistic!! I bet everyone was so impressed with all your hard work! Wish I could've been there for the party!
Ok so you can totally breathe now right? Now that the party is over! Enjoy all your fabulous decorations & just chill til you have to hand out candy on Halloween!
Hey, did you dress up?
oops that posted twice! LOL
So what are your bookshelves made out of? It looks so awesome. You are officially my halloween horror hero. Now you can concentrate on getting rid of your extra hairs. Love you
Post a Comment