Can I have a bite PLeaseeeee. Also can you share Andrea as a friend she seems pretty amazing in many cool areas. that is the cutest picture of the girls. I like Aleksis's peace sign.
Hey girlfriend! I just posted a bunch of pictures on my blog! I didn't get any pics of the rest of the tombstones! Make sure to take lots of pictures of all your decorations cuz I want to see how everything turned out!!
5 comments:
Can I have a bite PLeaseeeee. Also can you share Andrea as a friend she seems pretty amazing in many cool areas. that is the cutest picture of the girls. I like Aleksis's peace sign.
Mmmmmm I think I only had a couple bites! Did you finish them off yet? Hey, how did the caramel turn out (in the pan)??
Miss you tons already! Can you move to AZ so I can see you everyday?
Hey girlfriend! I just posted a bunch of pictures on my blog! I didn't get any pics of the rest of the tombstones! Make sure to take lots of pictures of all your decorations cuz I want to see how everything turned out!!
PS, did you try that trick with the Mtn Dew??
Oooh love your new blog look! You remembered how to change it! YAY!!
good luck & have FUN at your Halloween party tonight!!!! Take LOTS of pictures! Can't wait to see how it all turned out!!
Post a Comment