WOW her hair was LONG!!! Her haircut turned out WAY CUTE!!! Much better than SHAVED! :)
Her hair was really long, but it's really cute. Does she like it? When she gets older she'll rebel by shaving it off.
Her hair is sooo cute. I love it cut. When I finally came to the conclusion I couldn't keep up with Alana's hair and cut it off it was so much better. She still has crazy hair but a shorter version of it. Natalie is so cute. Miss you.
Cute haircut!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW her hair was LONG!!! Her haircut turned out WAY CUTE!!! Much better than SHAVED! :)
Her hair was really long, but it's really cute. Does she like it? When she gets older she'll rebel by shaving it off.
Her hair is sooo cute. I love it cut. When I finally came to the conclusion I couldn't keep up with Alana's hair and cut it off it was so much better. She still has crazy hair but a shorter version of it. Natalie is so cute. Miss you.
Cute haircut!
Post a Comment