Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A very bad day!

Today was a very bad day, and tomorrow is going to be worst. I had to shave 3 hairs for the first time is a week and a half and tomorrow I have to have a root canal. Life sucks and I need a good friend to fly in and visit me. Thanks for taking care of that Andrea. Love ya lots for it, to!

3 comments:

jonutz gang said...

OH man that does suck. I am sorry. What are the three hairs? Root canal-sounds like mom:). Good luck sweetie. Hope next week is better. Well since I know this week probably won't with the tooth ache. Love ya

Andrea said...

WAAAHHHH boo hoo on the hairs! Wish I only had 3 hairs to worry about!!! LOL

YIKES!!! Root canal? HUGE bummer! Get the pain pills when they give 'em to ya!!! I'll drive so you can be hopped up! hahaha :)

If it makes you feel any better I had to have a filling re-filled on Monday! Ok so that didn't really hurt but I was numb for like allday! Felt like Rocky trying to talk out of the right side of my mouth! Plus it was sore later that night!

jonutz gang said...

Still having a bad day?? HOpe you are feeling better. Sorry we keep missing each other. I will try this week.