Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm soo excited

Southwest Airlines Receipt and Itinerary

Confirmation Number


Confirmation Date: Today
Received:

Where Will I Sit?
Passenger Information
Passenger Name Account Number Ticket# Expiration1
ANDREA My Account
12345
09/06/09
1 All travel involving funds from this Confirmation Number must be completed by the expiration date.
Itinerary
Date Flight Routing Details
Mon Oct 06 Flight for fun
direct flight to hell
Mon Oct 13 Flight for sadness
direct flight out of hell


4 comments:

Andrea said...

that's funny!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! We're gonna have so much F-U-N!!!!

*now just keep those kids healthy so we can play while they're at school* :) tee heee

jonutz gang said...

Don't get the ticket. Fill me in cause I am a little slow as you know. What did Aleksis get sick with? Darn school. Sorry-i want to get out of hell too.:)
love ya

jonutz gang said...

How are you so lucky that someone would love you enought to come visit you? Wish it was me. I miss you but maybe not the hurricane that's suppost to be coming. Tell your kids I love them and miss them even though half the time I suck as an auntie I still love them oh yeah and you too:)

jonutz gang said...

Thanks for understanding. Hope she's not running around dressing like Fergie right :). good luck with Ike is it suppost to hit you?