Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trever's Cub Scout Camp



Trever had camp last week and I volunteered for the week with him. We had lots of fun! The first day we saw a huge snake and a man said there was a scorpion on the trail when we were leaving. We did not see the scorpion but came very close to the snake. The next day Trever told me he was not coming back. I told him we payed a lot of money for him to be here and he was going to come back for the rest of the week. The second day on the way out we saw a scorpion and Trever realized that they were very small. After that he wanted to go to camp and we had fun.

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

love your glasses you look like a Diva. Bet Trever loved the week with just you. Good thing the scorpion was small. Love you, can't wait to see you.

Andrea said...

He's the cutest little scout! I'm sure he loved spending the week with you at his scout camp!! Sweet pink glasses :)