Saturday was the last day of spring break, after Trever's Derby we went to Pedernales State Park and went swimming in the river. The kids snorkeled and caught frogs and tadpoles. I took most of the time to experiment with my camera and figure out some of the settings. I got a lot of pictures of nothing, a lot of blurr and a lot of Natalie(because she was the only one that was next to me the whole time.)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
The Last Day of Spring Break
Saturday was the last day of spring break, after Trever's Derby we went to Pedernales State Park and went swimming in the river. The kids snorkeled and caught frogs and tadpoles. I took most of the time to experiment with my camera and figure out some of the settings. I got a lot of pictures of nothing, a lot of blurr and a lot of Natalie(because she was the only one that was next to me the whole time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a fun day!! CUTE pictures! Love that heart-shaped cactus and that cute froggy!
Camera? Did you get a new camera? Do tell....
Natalie looks like a little hottie in her two piece. Man I wish we could even go near water here. It's so cold you don't want to touch it. We did go for a walk today and saw a bunch of trees that need leaves:). Guess we'd better move to Texas.
yes i did get my hair cut so i will post them up when i have time...i love the pics!! they are soo cute!!!
Post a Comment