

Katie had a Halloween party last night. Natalie was a black cat for Halloween, so I went as a vet. I took cow pie for desert, complete with maggots. Sandy's husband won first place for the costume contest. He was the crazy cat lady. he was funny! Becky I hope you like my scrub top!
3 comments:
Funny!!! Love your costumes!! Especially the bright blue eyeshadow! Where did you get that hair? LOL :) Geno looks funny with that much hair & mustache!!
LOVE that cow pie!
So that is awesome. You look HOT. Maybe you where meant to be a blond. Tell Andrea that maybe she needs to get in the loop-she is that one person you where talking about right:)> Ha just kidding
I think your CowPie deserves an award! So gross looking! I'm officially deeming it 'Most Un-Appealing Dessert' even though I wasn't at the party and didn't see any of the other offerings! SO GROSS!
You and Becky are certainly two peas in a pod when it comes to some things!
Post a Comment