Just wondering if any else thinks Trever needs a hair cut? He loves it and does not think he needs one. We measured it at 5 inches. A couple of months and 5 more inches and we can donate it! It would make a beautiful wig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Definitely let it grow, so he can donate his beautiful locks!!! hahaha
Ok I'm totally cracking up at your songs!! America-spoof!! LOVE IT :)
Reminds me of that *sign* George Lopez talks about in his stand-up comedy!! (the family holding hands running across the border) tee hee
Trever is handsome no matter what. Love the long hair makes him look like Trever because that is what he wants.. The one thing we forget about , letting, our children have their own idenity.
HE looks so handsome. I bet he loved the pigtail. I swear he has the same paul haircut. Has he seen paul pictures? Love you. WIsh we were there. It's hard going to Tahoe and not having the humidity :)
Post a Comment