WOW WOW WOW!!! What a FUN day!!!Aleksis looks so cute! She looks different with shorter hair! And Natalie! So adorable!!LOVE your foiled Marge Simpson hair!!! hahahahaNo, really you look BEAUTIFUL with your new 'do!! And oh my gosh...what's that on your face??? Are you wearing makeup??? hahahahahahYou look GREAT!! I'm so jealous!!! And I am SO stealing that last picture, so now I have a pic of you!! {and it's so fabulous!}
Post a Comment
1 comment:
WOW WOW WOW!!! What a FUN day!!!
Aleksis looks so cute! She looks different with shorter hair! And Natalie! So adorable!!
LOVE your foiled Marge Simpson hair!!! hahahaha
No, really you look BEAUTIFUL with your new 'do!! And oh my gosh...what's that on your face??? Are you wearing makeup??? hahahahahah
You look GREAT!! I'm so jealous!!! And I am SO stealing that last picture, so now I have a pic of you!! {and it's so fabulous!}
Post a Comment